Sunday, November 20, 2011

20November2011 Dear Self...

Dear Self,
You've been on my heart and mind so I thought I'd send you a little note.
It seems you are a little down in the dumps lately.  A little grumpy, are ya?
I have some questions for you:
Did you miss a meal yesterday? 
Did you sleep on the street last night? 
Did you get a bad report from the doctor? 
Did someone try to kill you for your faith last week?
Okay, was your answer "yes" to any of those???  If you don't mind me saying so, you have too much to be thankful for to be walking around like that.  Get real, be grateful and live abundantly. 
Yours truly,
Self

1 comment:

  1. "...which of you by being overly anxious and troubled with cares can add a cubit to his stature or a moment [unit] of time to his age [the length of his life]?"

    ReplyDelete