Wednesday, July 13, 2022

July 14, 2022 Quickshot: God winks

 


One of the cons of moving here was giving up connections to refugees,  Middle Eastern culture and the people we've loved for so many years.  We imagined those days were over and it grieved us as we thought the Father was closing that door.  Have you ever heard the phrase "God wink"?  I look at it as those times when our good Father, through circumstances or people or in just a spoken, timely work, says, "I know you're worried about this but just watch and see what I will do." And then He smiles and winks at you.  
The edited photo above is an illustration of a God wink.  Rarely does a day go by when we don't hear Arabic or Ukrainian or some other language spoken by folks walking down the street by our house.  It makes us smile every time.  God didn't shut the door, He just opened another one.  And then He winked!

No comments:

Post a Comment