Friday, October 1, 2010

1October2010 Body

This morning we got together for our house group.  Usually we have 3 families, with 17 kids, that get together.  But today attendance swelled to 33 thanks to 9 friends from New Mexico and D's parents.  Man, what a great time together.  It is always wonderful when the family gets together whether its in a giant building or in someone's living room.
Note:  The Body is not a building!  Not bricks! Not mortar. It doesn't have a mailing address.  It is a living, breathing organism comprised of many parts working together for a common goal.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you had all those people with you! I was at a fabulous service Thursday with, I don't know, maybe 16,000 people. I thought, "This is so awesome. Hearing all of us sing so loudly together." Do you know what flashed in my mind immediately after that!! Being in a room several years ago with 3 families and kids and 3 visitors (including myself). We didn't sing loudly, but I think He heard us loud and it was oh so very sweet! We may not be with you physically every day, but we are with you!

    ReplyDelete